Download as .pdf
Download Acrobat Reader
Terms & Conditions
in the context of sales contracts between
Fishing place Ltd
D- 65582 Diez
Phone +49 (0) 6432/9139 860 / Fax. +49 (0) 6432/9139 2860
hereinafter referred to as "provider",
and the customer (designated in the respective sales contract),
hereinafter referred to as "customer",
§ 1 Conclusion of contract
- (1) By submitting an order, the customer submits an offer within the meaning of Section 145 BGB. The customer receives a confirmation of receipt of the order by email, in which the customer's order is listed. The confirmation email does not represent an acceptance of the offer, but documents the receipt of the order by the provider.
- (2) The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. By clicking the button “Buy” / “Order with obligation to pay”, you place a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart. The confirmation of the receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not yet constitute an acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email or by delivering the goods within two days.
- (3) The contract language is German.
§ 2 order / delivery
- (1) The essential characteristics of the goods ordered result from the respective product descriptions.
- (2) Orders can only be made in commercial quantities.
- (3) The provider only delivers within the Federal Republic of Germany, to Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and France. The latest delivery time is displayed in the ordering process.
- (4) Delivery takes place at the risk of the provider. The deliveries are insured against transport damage for the provider. Please check the intactness and completeness of the delivery upon delivery and have any damage to the goods certified. If you have any complaints, please contact us directly at 06431/9769690 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for the customer's statutory warranty rights.
- (5) Invoices are payable 8 days after receipt of the goods without any discount.
- (6) If the customer defaults on payment, 2,00 euros will be charged for the first reminder letter and 4,00 euros for the second. If a return debit is made due to incorrect information provided by the customer in the bank details or insufficient funds in the account, the provider is entitled to invoice the customer for the resulting costs in the amount of € 5,56. The customer reserves the right to provide evidence of lower costs.
§ 3 prices / shipping costs
- (1) The product prices shown in the provider's online shop include the applicable statutory value added tax.
- (2) In addition to the prices quoted, shipping costs may apply for delivery. The shipping costs incurred depend on the value of the order, the nature of the goods (package length, weight), the selected delivery company (DHL or DPD) and the respective country of delivery. You will find a detailed breakdown of the shipping costs right here.
§ 4 payment
- (1) Depending on the amount of your order, the result of your credit check, the balance of your customer account at www.angelplatz.de and the country of your shipping address, you will be offered a choice of the following payment methods: payment on account, direct debit, prepayment, by credit card, PayPal, Giropay and cash on delivery.
- (2) The option to pay on account and by direct debit depends on the result of a credit report that the provider has submitted to Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hammfelddamm 13, 41460 Neuss in accordance with § 11 Clause 11.1 in order to safeguard his legitimate interests. (3) catches up.
- (3) If you choose the "direct debit" payment method, your account will be debited two weeks after receipt of the goods.
§ 5 cancellation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without the need to state any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Angelplatz GmbH, Angelplatz.de, Zuckmayerstr. 15, D-65582 Diez, Germany, phone +49 (0) 6431/9769690, fax +49 (0) 6432/91392860, email : email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached Refund Request Form Template but it is not obligatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to Angelplatz GmbH, angelplatz.de delivery warehouse, Industriestraße 32, D-65582 Diez, Germany to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You have to bear the regular costs of the return if you do not send the goods back to us from Germany or Austria. If you send the return from Germany or Austria, you have to bear the regular costs of the return if the goods delivered correspond to the goods ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you are charged at a higher price Item have not yet rendered the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of revocation. Otherwise, the return is free of charge for you if you send the return from Germany or Austria. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Refund Request Form Template
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
Fishing place Ltd
D-65582 Diez, Germany
Phone +49 (0) 6432/9139 860 / fax. +49 (0) 6432/9139 2860, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we* hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us* for the purchase of the following goods*/the provision of the following service*
Ordered on(*) / received on(*)
Reason for return:
Signature (required only for notifications on paper):
*Please cross out where inapplicable
§ 6 return costs
(1) For customers from Germany and Austria: If the customer makes use of his statutory right of withdrawal, he has to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned is EUR 40,00 does not exceed or if the customer has not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation if the price of the item is higher. Otherwise, the return for the customer is free of charge.
For customers from Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France and Great Britain: If the customer makes use of his legal right of withdrawal, he has to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered ones.
- (2) If the customer returns goods freight collect, although he would have to bear the regular costs of the return according to § 6 (1), further costs may arise for the acceptance of the freight collect return by the provider. The provider reserves the right to invoice these costs to the customer or to offset them against any existing purchase price repayment claim.
§ 7 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 8 warranty
The statutory warranty rules apply.
Section 9 Liability
- (1) The provider is only liable for damage if he or one of his vicarious agents has violated an essential contractual obligation or the damage is due to gross negligence or intent on the part of the provider or one of his vicarious agents. An essential contractual obligation is an obligation the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and which the customer can regularly rely on to be observed.
- (2) If the culpable breach of an essential contractual obligation is not caused by gross negligence or intent, the liability of the provider is limited to the damage that was reasonably foreseeable for the provider when the contract was concluded.
- (3) The above liability regulations apply to contractual as well as non-contractual claims. Unaffected by the above limitations of liability, liability based on mandatory statutory provisions, warranted properties, guarantees assumed and for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
§ 10 Complaints / Dispute Resolution
- (1) If you have any complaints, please feel free to contact our customer service email@example.com contact.
(2) General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution according to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act)
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board and do not take part in it. If you have any complaints or similar, you are welcome to contact us by phone or email Customer service contact.
§ 11 Final provisions
If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider's registered office. The provider has the right to sue at the customer's registered office.
§ 12 Further information and notes
12.1 Notes on the contract text
12.2. Details on the ordering process
- (1) The text or content of the contract is saved on our internal systems. The contract text we have saved is no longer freely accessible after the order has been placed. However, you can view your order data in your customer log-in area.
- (2) The customer can at any time receive free information from the provider about the data stored about him, his order and the contract text. For this purpose, the customer can contact the provider at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you have found the product you are looking for, you can place it in the shopping cart without obligation by clicking the "Add to shopping cart" button. You can view the contents of the shopping cart without obligation at any time by clicking the button "shopping cart". The products placed in the shopping cart can be removed from the shopping cart by clicking the "Delete" button. If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, click the "Checkout" button. After selecting the shipping address, you have the option of choosing the desired shipping method. Then enter the desired payment method. Before you can place your order by clicking the “Buy” button, you will receive an overview of your previous information with the option of changing it or canceling the order using the “Back” button on your browser.
§ 13 Information on data protection according to EU-DSGVO
Our company regularly checks the creditworthiness of existing customers when contracts are concluded and in certain cases in which there is a legitimate interest. For this we work together with Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hammfelddamm 13, 41460 Neuss, from which we receive the necessary data. For this purpose, we transmit your name and contact details to Creditreform Boniversum GmbH. Information in accordance with products 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation on data processing at Creditreform Boniversum GmbH can be found here: